- Is working at PetSmart a good job?
- Does PetSmart pay well?
- What are the benefits of working at PetSmart?
- What jobs allow you to bring your dog?
- What is the dress code for PetSmart?
- Is it better to work at Petco or PetSmart?
- Does PetSmart get paid weekly?
- Can PetSmart employees bring their pets to work?
- Does PetSmart pay for grooming school?
Is working at PetSmart a good job?
Working at PetSmart was an important experience for me.
I loved working around animals, but never felt like the pay and appreciation given by management were enough for what was expected of me.
It taught me a lot about working with the public and helped me develop an even deeper love for dogs and other pets..
Does PetSmart pay well?
Salary satisfaction Average PetSmart hourly pay ranges from approximately $9.91 per hour for Lead Cashier to $21.91 per hour for Inventory Manager. The average PetSmart salary ranges from approximately $19,000 per year for Cashier/Stocker to $60,551 per year for Store Manager.
What are the benefits of working at PetSmart?
Medical, dental, vision.HRA, HSA, or FSA options.401(k) match and deferred compensation plan.Tuition reimbursement.PTO includes vacation, sick, and volunteer hours.
What jobs allow you to bring your dog?
10 companies that let you bring your dog to workGoogle. Google employees play volleyball on the company campus in Mountain View, California. … Etsy. Source: Etsy. … Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Image Source: Tito’s. … Amazon. Image Source: Amazon | Facebook. … Ben & Jerry’s. Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream Store, Waterbury, Vermont. … Procter & Gamble. … Build-A-Bear Workshop. … American Kennel Club.More items…•
What is the dress code for PetSmart?
No costume, uniform is blue branded polo, khakis, brown or black shoes.
Is it better to work at Petco or PetSmart?
PetSmart scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend. Petco scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
Does PetSmart get paid weekly?
PetSmart pays their staff on a weekly basis.
Can PetSmart employees bring their pets to work?
6. PetSmart. Obviously, this pet supply chain encourages employees to pamper their pets and take their dogs with them to work. PetSmart also offers associates discounts on merchandise and dog grooming, as well as free training classes for dogs.
Does PetSmart pay for grooming school?
Petsmart pays for the education for grooming school. you will spend a few days at a location and you will take a few classes or sessions with professional groomers to work under. after the week of grooming school you go to the store and have a few tests and work under the grooming manager.