- Do they go through your phone at basic training?
- Can you bring your cell phone to Navy basic training?
- How many pushups do you do in basic training?
- Can girlfriends live on army base?
- Can deployed soldiers use social media?
- Can a drill sergeant hit you?
- Can I send pictures to my boyfriend in basic training?
- How often do you get to go home in the Navy?
- What are you allowed to bring to basic training?
- Are soldiers allowed to have cell phones?
- Do drill sergeants read your letters?
Do they go through your phone at basic training?
There are no cell phones allowed in Basic Training.
This is a consistent rule for all of the military branches: Do not expect your service member to be able to call you, text you, or receive your messages when they are in Basic Training.
The Marine Corps does not allow any cell phone access until after graduation..
Can you bring your cell phone to Navy basic training?
Recruits are not permitted to have electronic devices of any kind — including cell phones — while they are stationed at RTC. Please do not bring/buy them for your recruits use. Q.
How many pushups do you do in basic training?
To complete boot camp, recruits must score at least 50 points in each event, for a total of 150 points. For men ages 17 to 21, that means performing at least 35 push-ups and 47 sit-ups, as well as running two miles in no more than 16 minutes and 36 seconds.
Can girlfriends live on army base?
To begin with, an unmarried couple cannot live on base outside of certain extenuating circumstances that would have the non-service member defined as a caregiver for the service member’s children. As a result, unmarried military couples typically live off-base.
Can deployed soldiers use social media?
The Army’s social media experts tell Soldiers not to use location-based social networking services when deployed or in classified areas; for Soldiers and families not to post specific dates or locations of deployments; and recommend setting privacy settings to ‘friends only’ on personal accounts to prevent personal …
Can a drill sergeant hit you?
Drill Instructors/Drill Sergeants don’t physically touch recruits. They don’t hit or physically assault recruits, ever. They come close, but they never physically hurt or even touch recruits. Another thing that is important is that everything they do is for a purpose, a rehearsed, manufactured, and engineered purpose.
Can I send pictures to my boyfriend in basic training?
You CAN send him: Letters – You can and should send him lots of letters while he is in training. … Pictures – They are allowed to have pictures with them at training. However, do keep in mind that they have limited space.
How often do you get to go home in the Navy?
It depends on your command and deployment and where you’re stationed but usually 2-3 times a year.
What are you allowed to bring to basic training?
You are authorized to bring one small suitcase or duffle bag with your name clearly on it. The bag will be used to store the clothes you arrive in until after graduation. It is advised to arrive in comfortable weather appropriate clothes and sneaker-type shoes.
Are soldiers allowed to have cell phones?
Now, soldiers are allowed to use cell phones for an hour or two per day in barracks, enforced not by the military itself, but by specialised subscriptions from telecoms providers.
Do drill sergeants read your letters?
2. The Drill Sergeants Open my Letters. The Drill Sergeants won’t open his letters (though they very well might open his packages, if he gets any). However, if a letter arrives with a suspicious feel–like lumps of gum or a stack of photos, they will ask your soldier to open the letter in front of them.