- What makes the public property?
- What is the importance of public property?
- Does public property not damage?
- Who holds the public property rights?
- What is public property name few of them?
- How can we protect our public property?
- Is it necessary to take care of public property?
- What is the difference between public property and private property?
- What are examples of public property?
- Are trains public property?
- How can I protect my school property?
What makes the public property?
Public property is property that is dedicated to public use.
The term may be used either to describe the use to which the property is put, or to describe the character of its ownership (owned collectively by the population of a state)..
What is the importance of public property?
Public properties are what people of a country own and use it jointly. If the government is responsible for building and maintaining public property, it is the duty of the people to help the government in maintaining it. It costs a lot of money to yield or buys these things and our country is not so rich.
Does public property not damage?
The Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act, 1984 punishes anyone “who commits mischief by doing any act in respect of any public property” with a jail term of up to five years and a fine or both. Provisions of this law can be coupled with those under the Indian Penal Code.
Who holds the public property rights?
It belongs to the public in general and not to a single person. It covers premises and facilities that are owned by the government or a community.
What is public property name few of them?
1) First category of public property includes assets that we use daily, Road, Railways, buses, power stations, telephone exchange etc. 2) Second category includes government offices, lakes, parks, playgrounds and museums. 3) Third category covers historical monument such as forts, stupas, towers, temples and caves.
How can we protect our public property?
All the public properties should to considered as our own property ( by everyone in nation ) and we should take care of it. All the rules and regulation should be followed in places like public libraries . We should not make any damages to public property as if not even needed to take care of it.More items…•
Is it necessary to take care of public property?
One should take care of the public property as it belongs to every citizen of the nation, not for individual. The usage of public property is equal to everyone. If it is not protected, it may get damaged or destroyed and it will become useless to everyone.
What is the difference between public property and private property?
Private property may consist of real estate, buildings, objects, intellectual property (for example, copyrights or patents ). This is distinguished from Public Property, which is owned by the state or government or municipality.
What are examples of public property?
Those property which are dedicated towards the utilisation and benefits of public and has exclusive ownership of the government. These properties includes- Railways, Roads and Parks etc.
Are trains public property?
Answer. trains r not public property.
How can I protect my school property?
Prevent Roof Access – Keep bushes and trees trimmed away from buildings. It is important to take all possible steps to prevent access onto school roofs. Increased Patrol – Ask local law enforcement to increase patrols of school property.